Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Should-You-Fear-Hell - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Should-You-Fear-Hell > Topics

Subject: Wot Reallly happens at death?
Replies: 5 Views: 700

unquiet1 31.03.11 - 02:04am
Dead people do not GO anywhere. Good dead people do not go to heaven to float on clouds and walk streets of gold, and bad dead people do not go to a place called hell to be tortured in fire for all eternity. Dead people are dead and will remain dead until the ''Resurrection from the DEAD,'' and that resurrection is yet FUTURE.

When I tell ppl that when we die, were DEAD, they call me a heretic. When I talk to pastors about the ''resurrection of the DEAD,'' they dont know what Im talking about. The ''Resurrection of the DEAD'' has absolutely no place in Christiandom. Amazing... absolutely amazing. The entire 15th chapter of 1st Corinthians deals with the resurrection of the DEAD! nevermind wot i say, lets have a look at wot the Bible says. *

unquiet1 31.03.11 - 02:08am
Those who promote the teaching that hell is a place of torment assume that the human soul is immortal.

Consider wot the Bible says in answer to the Following questions.

Did the first man adam have an immortal soul? The protestant translation, known as King James Version says this about the creation of Adam: And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man BECAME a living soul. (genesis 2:7) Notice this scripture does not say that Adam was given a soul.

unquiet1 31.03.11 - 02:09am
Wot eventually happened to Adam after he sinned? The punishmend God decreed was not not eternal torment in Hell. Rather,the Catholic New American Bible says: ''By the sweat of your face shall you get bread to eat, until you return to the ground from which you were taken; for you are dirt, and to dirt you shall return''(Genesis 3:19) Gods declaration gives no hint that any part of Adam survived his death. When adam died, his soul died. Had Adam and Eve been in danger of burning in hell, would not God have warned them about such a punishment? But God only warned them about death 'you will surely die(genesis 2:17 New International Version) *

unquiet1 31.03.11 - 02:11am
Does any human have an immortal soul?
God told the prophet Ezekiel: '' The soul who sins is the one who will die.''(Ezekiel 18:4 NIV) we see that the soul is actually not immortal as it CAN die. Paul wrote '' Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all men, because all sinned'' (Romans 5:12 NIV) if all humans sin, then the logic conclusion is that all souls die.

unquiet1 31.03.11 - 02:11am
Does a dead soul know or feel anything?
Gods Word says: ''the dead no longer know anything'' (Ecclesiastes 9:5 New American Bible) also describing wot happens to a man at death the Bible says: '' he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.'' (Psalm 146:4 KJV) if the dead no longer know anything, and their thorts perish, how could they sense any torment in hell?

unquiet1 31.03.11 - 02:12am
Jesus likened death, not to some sort of consciousness, but to sleep see John 11:11-14 ... These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus SLEEPETH; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well. Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep. Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is DEAD. (KJV)

Some may object, though saying that Jesus did teach that hell was hot and sinners would be cast into hell fire. Let us consider wot did Jesus actually say about hell? follow in that topic *

* Should-You-Fear-Hell Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Should-You-Fear-Hell

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits